Comprehensive Textbook of Echocardiography (2 Volumes Set)
Navin C Nanda MD
Publish Year 2014
Size 8.5" X 11"
Cover Type Hard Back
The aim of the current book is to provide an overview of the subject of clinical echocardiography as it is practiced to-day. Given the many advances that have not only been recently introduced but are also ongoing in this field it would be very difficult for anyone to realistically come up with a comprehensive book on echocardiography but an attempt has been made to cover as many topics as possible in this book. In addition, the supplementary information provided by magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography is also included in this book.
All chapters in this book are written by well-known experts in the field of echocardiography and ultrasound. Because of the large number of contributors, some overlap of content and chapters do exist in the book. This has been deliberately not excluded because it provides a different perspective to the reader and also serves to reinforce important concepts and echocardiographic findings.
• This book is probably the largest book on Echocardiography till date.
• Covers all aspects of echocardiography and cardiovascular ultrasound in a comprehensive manner.
• Written by over 150 internationally renowned experts in the field of echocardiography from all over the world.
• Supplemented by a huge number of illustrations (4,479) and 8 DVD-ROMs containing over 1,800 movie clips.
• Written in clear, coherent and easy-to-grasp language.