Antibiotic Essentials 2019 16th Revised edition Edition
by Cheston B Cunha (Author), Burke A Cunha (Author)
Paperback: 852 pages
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers; 16th Revised edition edition
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 4.7 x 0.8 inches
A clinical guide pocket with unique relevant points being featured, while the latest edition of the book give better understanding of concepts for antimicrobial activities for clinical pursuits with more images and tables for understanding. The information provided in 11 chapters is essential for the readers; it also gives abbreviations for different terminologies for better understanding.
• The book gives an insight for various antibiotic infection causing agents and methods to eradicate.
• The new edition of the book provides the plethora of information for antimicrobial activities with new drugs and their mode of action on the site of organs.
• Contains 11 chapters with various tables, images, abbreviation, and detail information of the subject for readers to comprehend easily.
• Special chapters on Differential Diagnosis, Pearls and Pitfalls, and Antimicrobial Drug Summaries.
• Includes color atlas of CSF, Sputum, and Urine Grams Stains and Fungal Stains in the center of the book.
• Additional Clinical Consideration provided in boxes.
• Contains extensive appendix.
• Includes free access to the app on Google Play and App Store.