Advances in Diabetes Management: A Case Compendium
Author: Unnikrishnan AG MD DM DNB MNAMS
Sanjay Agarwal MD
Shailaja Kale MBBS MD
Mohan Magdum MBBS MD DM
R Kiwalkar MD
Suhas Erande MBBS MD Dip Diabetology
Anjali A Bhatt MBBS MD PGDGM CPM FDIAB
Publish Year 2015
Size 6.75" X 9.5"
Cover Type Paper Back
Quick Overview Recognizing the vast expanse of the therapeutic paradigm in diabetes, we sought to bring out this clinical case compendium, which essentially attempts to use best practices with experience, in a few selected, focused scenarios. The focus has been given on a few selected clinical scenarios.
Key Features • A clinical case compendium.
• Discusses clinical case studies on various aspects of diabetes.
• Each chapter opens with a case study followed by questions, discussion, clinical features, pathophysiology, management and conclusion.
• List of Suggested reading is provided at the end of every chapter.
• Includes diagrams, tables and graphs.
• Compilation of experiences shared by renowned experts in diabetology.