Author(s): Brian Krabak MD
Publication Date: Sep 18, 2013
Availability: IN STOCK
Help your patients prevent and treat common back injuries!
Back injuries are a common source of pain and disability. This practical patient-education booklet helps your patients understand basic spinal anatomy and the dynamics of back injuries, while offering valuable guidance on injury prevention and treatment.
Inside you’ll discover…
• Clear descriptions of spinal structure, musculature, weight-bearing, and motion
• Emphasis on prevention to help patients avoid potential back injuries
• Treatment tips to help alleviate pain, speed healing, and improve function
• A range of therapeutic options, described in clear, accessible language
New to the Fifth Edition…
• More complete coverage of the lumbar spine anatomy and imaging
• Expanded information on common injuries and diseases of the lower back
• Additional treatment recommendations
•Krabak: Ishmael’s Care of the Neck
Note:This product is available only in quantities of 25. All volumes will be rounded down to the nearest increment of twenty five (25) any volumes less than 25 will be rounded to zero (0) and not supplied.