- 您 可 以 信 任 的 醫 學 圖 書 智 庫
Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases (Book with Access Code) 7/E 2010
- 編號： 0-0000000000068399443
- 作者：Gerald L. Mandell, MD, MACP
- 原價-15500 - (熱賣價)12700 - 節省 ↓18%
Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, 7th Edition - Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print
By Gerald L. Mandell, MD, MACP
Trim size 8 3/4 X 11 1/16 in
Expert Consult, Reference
After thirty years, PPID is still the reference of choice for comprehensive, global guidance on diagnosing and treating the most challenging infectious diseases. Drs. Mandell, Bennett, and Dolin have substantially revised and meticulously updated, this new edition to save you time and to ensure you have the latest clinical and scientific knowledge at your fingertips. With new chapters, expanded and updated coverage, increased worldwide perspectives, and many new contributors, Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, 7th Edition helps you identify and treat whatever infectious disease you see. And, as an Expert Consult title with enhanced online features, this updated 7th edition comes with convenient access to the full text online, regular updates, video demonstrations, and more at expertconsult.com.
No other text comes close."—JAMA. "The practical utility of this book cannot be overstated…It is indispensable…and belongs in every medical school and university library. It is simply a masterpiece." —Clinical Infectious Diseases. Reviews are of the 6th edition.
• Features online access of the entire book’s content- fully searchable-as well as access to regular updates on hot topics, such as the new strain of H1N1, a drug database, downloadable image library, and more at expertconsult.com.
• Provides more in-depth coverage of epidemiology, etiology, pathology, microbiology, immunology, and treatment of infectious agents than you’ll find in any other ID resource so you can get the answers to any questions you have.
• Presents 1,100 exquisite color photographs that reflect real-life patient symptoms for enhanced visual guidance.
• Offers current and up-to-date information on the newly recognized and emerging influenza viruses including Swine and Avian influenzas so you are able to accurately diagnose and treat anything that comes your way.
• Uses a consistent chapter-to-chapter layout for easy navigation.
New to this Edition
• Features updated coverage of the emerging influenza viruses, such as the Swine and Avian Influenzas, microbial pathogens, infections in cancer patients, MRSA, antibiotic resistance, travel medicine, importation of exotic pets, bioterrorism agents, and much more.
• Includes new chapters on Probiotics, Outbreak Investigation, Infection of Nonvalvular Cardiovascular Devices, and Chlamydophila Pneumonia to keep you up to date on today’s hot topics.
• Incorporates many more new American and International contributors, giving you fresh perspectives and expanded global insights.