- 您 可 以 信 任 的 醫 學 圖 書 智 庫
Skin Lymphoma: The Illustrated Guide, 3/E 2009
- 編號： 0-000000000014051855469
- 作者：Lorenzo Cerroni
- 原價-6500 - (熱賣價)4500 - 節省 ↓31%
Skin Lymphoma: The Illustrated Guide, 3rd Edition
Lorenzo Cerroni, Kevin Gatter, Kerl Helmut
September 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
Skin lymphomas are relatively rare and can be easily misdiagnosed as psoriasis or dermatitis. These lymphomas can be fatal. Consequently, those in training in dermatology and pathology need to have a good understanding of the clinical presentations and the pathological correlates of this challenging disease.
This updated edition provides:
A full-colour illustrated text and atlas that combines pathology with clinical features and treatment
updated nomenclature according to WHO/EORTC and WHO classifications
Images to expand the diagnostic potential
Cases to enhance the scope for teaching and learning
Section 1. Cutaneous NK/T-cell lymphomas.
2. Mycosis fungoides & variants.
3. Sézary syndrome.
4. Primary cutaneous CD30+ lymphoproliferative disorders.
5. Subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma.
6. Aggressive cutaneous cytotoxic lymphomas.
7. Cutaneous Adult T-cell leukaemia/lymphoma (ATLL).
8. Cutaneous small-medium pleomorphic T-cell lymphoma.
9. Other cutaneous T-cell lymphomas.
Section 2. Cutaneous B-cell lymphomas.
10. Cutaneous follicle centre lymphoma.
11. Cutaneous marginal zone lymphoma & variants.
12. Cutaneous diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, leg-type.
13. Other cutaneous B-cell lymphomas.
Section 3. Other cutaneous lymphomas.
14. Intravascular large cell lymphoma.
15. Cutaneous lymphomas in immunosuppressed individuals.
Section 4. Cutaneous manifestations of precursor haematologic neoplasms.
16. Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm.
17. Cutaneous lymphoblastic lymphomas.
Section 5. Specific cutaneous manifestations of leukaemias.
18. Cutaneous manifestations of B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
19. Cutaneous manifestations of myelogenous leukaemia.
20. Cutaneous manifestations of other leukaemias.
Section 6 Cutaneous manifestations of Hodgkin lymphoma.
21. Cutaneous manifestations of Hodgkin lymphoma.
Section 7 Pseudolymphomas of the skin.
22. Pseudolymphomas of the skin.
Section 8 The cutaneous "atypical lymphoid proliferation".
23. The cutaneous "atypical lymphoid proliferation"